Do you want to join our PIT Crew?
Technology is evolving at huge pace. In this digital first age, consumers expect even more than ever from all businesses. Zero downtime. Zero delays when purchasing items online or streaming the latest movie or show. Zero interruptions when playing the latest online game. Instant access to banking. Instant access to support. 24/7 on. It takes a lot for companies to keep all those cogs turning.
At Perform IT our aim is to ensure our customers businesses perform. We strive to deliver exceptional services that exceed expectations and we always go the extra mile to ensure successful delivery. We do this while ensuring we stay true to our company values.
Performing to the best of our ability in everything we do.
Working side by side with our customers and vendors.
Being open and honest at all times, and standing by what we do.
We believe in the technology and in the solutions we deliver.
We are always on the look out for our new PIT crew members. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, with a diverse, highly skilled, multicultural team and you would go the extra mile to deliver a project succefully; we’d love to hear from you!
Location: Various (Hybrid)
In today’s rapidly evolving application technologies market, APM monitoring is essential. Being able to understand application infrastructure, where problems start and how to resolve them is one of the key things that APM monitoring delivers to customers. Taking this a step further and mapping application topology to a more understandable format is what makes this type of monitoring beneficial for customers.
Your job will be to deliver remote and on-site support for APM monitoring to our customers. The role requires frequent travel to customer site within the EMEA. As part of our partnership with an innovative and swiftly evolving APM monitoring vendor, the responsibility is to perform monitoring implementation and provide support for the same. You will have the opportunity to work with different application technologies, which will broaden your technical scope and enhance existing skills.
- Working with and understanding customer technical requirements for monitoring
- Sizing and estimation of implementation
- Implement monitoring in the form of agents, configuration and dashboards
- Escalates cases as necessary to either company internal or external resources for example vendor support channels or other contractors
- Participates in daily support and maintenance activities of the managed systems
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Support system development by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- OS server systems knowledge – Windows and Linux
- General networking knowledge (the OSI model)
- Experience with SQL based database systems
- Experience with scripting languages – sh/Bash/Perl/Python/Powershell
- Fluent English, confident to participate fully in meetings with clients. Effective verbal and written skills are essential for this role
- Understand the basics of Java and .Net technologies
- Coding experience
- Experience with monitoring and monitoring configuration and/or support
- Experience with the daily usage of trouble ticketing systems
- Experience with large scale, high availability systems
- Experience with automated web testing
- Understanding of the entire web stack
- Experience in web presentation technologies
- 3+ years of experience as a APM Monitoring Consultant or equivalent role
Essential Attributes & Characteristics:
Good personal communications skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Ability to prioritise multiple high priority tasks rapidly and simultaneously
Strong team player: capable of integrating with an international team
Loyal and trustworthy
Ability to document all processes and procedures quickly, clearly and concisely
Ability to explain technical solutions and methodologies to non-technical customers
Ability to keep the team updated on the status of projects that are being worked on
Ability to quickly adapt to changing situations
Ability to make decisions rapidly
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid)
Perform IT is seeking a highly motivated and passionate B2B Marketing Executive to join our marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and passionate self-starter to join a global IT company.
The ideal candidate will be creative and digitally focused, with a passion for all things marketing, be a good multitasker with strong attention to detail and have 2+ years in a similar role.
- Create, plan and co-ordinate social media content in line with the overall content and digital marketing strategy
- Create and coordinate internal digital content and collaborate efforts with business partners
- Marketing co-ordination – manage and lead key projects end-to-end
- Writing, proofing and development of relevant collateral including product sheets, thought leadership pieces, social posts and blogs. Working with our internal subject matter experts and external industry resources to create engaging and timely content.
- Uploading content and creating imagery for blogs, articles – work with the Marketing Manager and team to ensure all content on the website is updated and on-brand
- Promotion across several digital marketing channels including organic and paid social media, email marketing, content marketing, PPC and SEO.
- Build landing pages and forms to support the overall campaigns, retention, and drive demand and lead generation.
- Support the management and optimisation of our CRM system, including segmentation of the database.
- Analyse, track and report on campaign activity to provide enhanced marketing intelligence.
- Liaising with technology partners, managing partner requests and admin
What will you bring to this role?
Social media – experience in planning, posting and reporting on social media activity, particularly LinkedIn and other social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
Creativity & Innovation – coming up with new fun ideas that result in increased internal and external engagement
Good eye for design – experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop,Canva or similar platforms ideal. You will have experience creating graphics including infographics and social media “shareables”.
Content Writing — you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English, able to build strong pictures and storylines, bringing Perform IT’s vision and solutions to life.
Strong communication + organisation skills – used to working with multiple teams and managing expectations, skilled at prioritising and managing workload
Flexible and adaptable to change – enjoy staying up to date with social media trends and open to new ways of working
Experience in marketing automation / email platforms – Hubspot a plus
Key Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar B2B role (including content creation, campaign management, and digital marketing)
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, understanding of SEO, digital advertising and Google Ads & Analytics
- CRM and database experience
- Strong communication skills with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage multiple deadlines and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and quality.
- Ability to work on own initiative, be a self-starter, flexible and a team player.
Desirable Key Skills & Experiences
- Experience in the technology sector
- Experience with design tools and/or video content creation
- Fluent in a French or German